Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Monday, November 26, 2012
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Stay tuned for more updates of this PADI IDC over the next couple of days.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Saturday, November 10, 2012
It's a well established fact that drinking and diving don't go well together. Apparently some people think otherwise though;
Saturday, November 3, 2012
The advantages of side mount diving are;
- Greater Safety; It allows full visibility over your system. You can perform gas checks/management, configure and monitors all of gauges, valves and hoses without assistance
- Reduces additional gear; Backplate / Doubles bands / Hardware / Manifold - Benefit when traveling
- Aids in transporting gear to and from the beach or boat; both tanks and one tank at a time. This includes exiting the water on a boat dive
- Streamlines profile which in turn reduces drag and energy which increases your bottom time
- Reduces lower back strain
- Increased gas supply for longer dives
Keep an eye out on these pages for more updates, which will come soon enough!
Friday, November 2, 2012
The relief was there, at last and 4 deep sighs of them circled around PADI 5* IDC Center 'Oceans 5' because Paden, Dan, Florence and David passed their PADI IE today. Yeah baby!